Saturday 30 April 2011

VINTAGE



Few days ago, Joan and I was trying to find a nice place to dine in for her 22nd birthday dinner but we don’t have any idea where to go, suddenly she told me that there’s a restaurant called VINTAGE are having a great promotion on line for limited time only and she wanted to try it out. So we when home and started searching for it and we manage to get 2 coupon for only RM10 each. Normally with RM10 you will only manage to get to the mamak stall. ‘’ so trust me this is really a life saver for a student like me ‘’ hehe ^^

When we saw the deco and the design of the place, I must say that the place is quite impressive cause I never expect that with RM10 we can end out in such prestige place like this.So when we went in, the 1st thing I did was looking at the original price for u guys and I notice that the price of the food was not that expensive as well and the most important thing is that the food was quite good.

Face it, in Malaysia we cant really find really good restaurant services and I think that other than the good food we will also need good services to really enjoy our meal. If you are some one like me I really think this is the place for you cause the services there was great and a guy name Adam who I think it’s the one in charge was so friendly to every one in the restaurant and if you are trying to have any surprise this is the guy that u need cause he will find a way to tell u and not letting your ‘’victim’’ suspect anything at all.

                       NOW PICTURE TIME :D 
Surprise flowers for the b'day girl

The VINTAGE


perfect lighting and ambience

 they also serve very fine wine

homemade chicken soup 


egg salad

ham & mushroom Cabonara ''I love this one''
beef Bolognese
The Surprise ice cream pancake
Happy B'day

Me & Joan



VINTAGE is located in Puchong
  IOI Boulevard The palette
  beside LIBRARY BAR


THIS PLACE IS RECOMMENDED  by THE ED’S
     Cherzar~~

1 comment: