Wednesday 12 October 2011

DEAD FOR 3YEARS... and I STILL LOVE HIM ALOT


when i'm alone he is always there for me
when i'm sad he is there to lick my face
sometime i just feel that he know what i'm talking about
its just that he can't talk to me 
i look at him he will give me the face like he understands me
when i kiss him he will kiss me back
but when he know he is gonna leave this world 
he walk away from me when i was asleep 
because he don't want me to see him die
he is just a dog but he did everything to make me feel happy
and don't wan me to feel sad for him.

seriously love them, hug them and take really good care of them
they understands you more than you know it.




boy-boy
died : at 11 years old
date: 14 dec 2008

AND I STILL MISS YOU ALOT
R.I.P





                                                                 by
                                                                                                          THE ED's


No comments:

Post a Comment