Sunday 26 June 2011

Monday Blue~

                Its monday monday feeling so down on monday~
wish i could fast forward to the weekend weekend ~


  Its monday again~ everyone hates monday.... i know its a new beginning of every week but its also very annoying..... 1st day of the week to go to work..... 1st day of the week to school..... and the worst is the 1st day of the week to start the hectic jam.... but for me today its actually a very nice day ~ woke up in the morning with a kiss in the face ~  then a slow drive back home with the nice weather but when i was thinking that today its gonna be the best monday.


   Then the ''monday thing'' came and give me a visit, my car air condition started to give me some problem with a little drizzling rain outside. Once i reach home, i forgot to take my house key out from the car so i went down to get the key, after i had put all of my things and i went to have a look at my hammy and i realize that he is dead, i was so sad and i did not know what happen to him i started to clean it up his place and his body in to a box. 


    The Monday its still young, i really don't know what will come next hope that my day wont get any worst.
                                                                                                Cheazar~~

1 comment: